Harold was playing with his ball at the playground's basketball court. He shoot. Harold got a three point shot. He went to get it. Harold noticed it turned more orange than it was. He knew what it meant. Harold transformed, he turned smaller, flew, and dove down inside. Inside his orange rubber ball toy. He flew towards a planet called Earth. And just like what he saw a human was in danger. He immediately faced attacker of the beautiful young girl, a manananggal. The fierce manananggal attacked Harold. He escaped her attack. He retaliated. He kicked her hard on the forehead. The manananggal was hit. 
The manananggal screamed in pain, turned orange, and exploded.  "Thank you for saving me..." the young girl uttered. "Okay, I'm glad to be of help," Harold replied. Pleased that the young girl was unharmed and safe, Harold flew once again. He flew and went out of the ball. Levitating at the playground, he stared down at his orange ball that turned invisible when he got in. The ball turned visible once again. Harold transformed back into his normal size and appearance. Harold then picked up his orange rubber ball and went back home. When he got there, he saw his mother and father. "How are you son?" Argus, his father asked. "I'm fine Dad, I'm glad to see you now. How long would you be staying with me and mom? Harold asked his father. "I'm going back to my world right away. I just came here to see you and see if you're okay and I'm glad you are." Harold paused for a moment. Argus saw it and talked, "You know I can't stay here, I have a big responsibility in our world. Our planet is still under heavy attack. We are still being invaded by soldiers from other planets. Our soldiers need me, I'm their Captain." Harold looked up and smiled at his father. "I understand Dad..." Harold said and approached him. "I really would like to stay much longer and spend more time with you son, but now I have to go back and do my responsibilities," Argus said and patted his son's hair. "I have to go now Viviana, take care of out son," Argus told his wife, kissing her on the cheeks. "I will Argus, and take good care of yourself, please be careful.... we also need you here..." Violeta said hugging him. Argus and